Thursday, August 26, 2010

SCHOOL!!!! IS HERE!!!!

School is here!!!  What an exciting time in our lives. 
I've been out taking photos the last few days.  I got in the car the other day and just drove. We wound up at Government Prairie near Parks and practiced with my new tripod.  It's amazing how much difference a quality tripod makes!  My old one is now the dedicated stand for my flash.  One of the great things about a sturdy tripod is the ability to create panoramic images.  Government Prairie is a great place to do this technique because it has 360 degree views!  
 The image above is just sneak peek.  I combined 4 images to create the panorama.  I have about 8 more images to add.  My eyes, not to mention my brain, got tired as the evening moved into the wee hours.

What is it with photographers and wee hours?  All of the photographers that I know work late into the night editing images.  There must be something inherent in our genetic make-up that drives us to push pixels way past when most normal people are dreaming.  Perhaps it's just that, we are creating our dreams in images.  Personally, rarely a night goes by that I don't dream about some spectacular photoshoot or another.  Sometimes those dreams become reality...or at least a number on my "Photographic Bucket List".   Off to work on the bucket list....

No comments:

Post a Comment