Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'M BACK!

Living without a computer has been interesting but I'm back now.  YAY!  I'm working on creating a store on ETSY.  http://www.etsy.com/  ETSY offers ALL kinds of handmade or handcrafted items.  If you're looking for something unique for that special someone ETSY is the place to go.  Look for me soon!

I'm also busy working on a summer promotion for the Ash Fork area.  Details coming soon!  This will be the perfect time to take advantage of my summer sale!

With summer heat in full swing I did get a chance to cool off for a few days in Laughlin.  What a great place to visit!  I stayed at the River Palms which offers really nice rooms, the most comfy beds, and AIR CONDITIONING!  Laughlin has a lot to offer even if you're not into gaming.  The outlet mall is awesome.  There are two movie theaters, a bowling alley, jet skis, boating, and wonderful restaurants.  It's a perfect "beat the heat" mini vacation.  I got up early one morning and walked the river.  Here's a couple of shots from my adventure.



Have a great week and Stay Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment